When dining out, a lot of times you're the problem. (We're looking at you, 30-way bill splitter.) But sometimes a server comes along with alarming social cues or a slight mental break with reality. Jimmy Fallon called on his Late Night fans to tweet their most bizarre eating experiences with #myweirdwaiter, and let's just say you should be grateful for your non-ghost whispering waiter. Here are the 10 best submissions ranked from quirky to committed:
10. He was a really huge Excess Baggage fan.
This Restaurant Makes Pizzas With Ice Cubes
9. He practiced for the job he wanted, not the job he had.
8. They blew through their lunch break and needed nourishment stat.
7. She took her motherly instincts to the extreme.
6. He prepped for his Broadway audition.
5. He stored your food in a safe space.
4. She stored... other things in a safe space.
3. He made some interesting connections.
2. She conducted impromptu seances.
1. She listened to the all-knowing sun gods.