- 1 pound bacon
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons half & half
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 ounces black beans, drained
- 2 jalapeños, sliced
- 4 sprigs cilantro
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar
- 2 tablespoons tomato, small diced
- 1 tortillas each
- 1/2 ounces butter
Directions:For bacon weave:
- Create a bacon weave by alternating over/under bacon strips in a lattice pattern.
- Place the weave between two cookie sheets in a 400 degree oven for 20-30 minutes until cooked, just before crispy.
- Using a small bowl as a guide, cut circles in the weave with a sharp knife. Place circles on the handle of a ladle to fold and cool.
- In a medium teflon egg pan, place butter and cook tortilla strip until crisp, add garlic.
- In a bowl, mix egg and half & half together. Add to pan, cook until done.
- In a bowl, mix beans and bacon fat together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Take bacon weave "taco shells," fill with eggs, beans, cheddar, tomato, jalapeño, and cilantro.