This week, Burger King unleashed a social media frenzy when they brought back their discontinued Chicken Fries. Now that the Twitter community has had a few days to process the news, we went through and gathered the most trenchant analyses of the potential socioeconomic impact of Chicken Fries worldwide. Or, you know, just the funniest tweets. Here's what everyone had to say:
8. They slowly opened up.
This Stretchy Ice Cream Is Made With Wine & Cheese
7. They showed up Scott Disick.
6. They considered the weighty issues at hand.
5. They pulled the patriot card.
3. They staged dramatic Vine reenactments.
2. They asked the important questions.
1. They hoped for another triumphant return.
Kristin Hunt is a food/drink staff writer for Thrillist, and personally plans to sing "Kiss from a Rose" to a box of Chicken Fries sometime in the near future. Follow her to Seal tributes at @kristin_hunt.