The 10 best Twitter reactions to Taco Bell's new Quesarito
This week, fans of burritos, quesadillas, and portmanteaus received a spectacular new gift from Taco Bell: the Quesarito. The frankenfood obviously inspired some passionate opinions, so we rounded up the very best from the depths of Twitter. Here are the 10 most crucial reactions to T-Bell's craziest new menu item since, well, the lastcouple.
10. They were reborn.
9. They snapped impressive before-and-after photos.
8. They doubted its very existence.
7. They put the Quesarito's maker up for White House consideration.
Whoever came up with the Quesarito at Taco Bell HQ should be awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom— James Cornell (@jerms_cernell) June 11, 2014
6. They got all DJ Jazzy Jeff on us.
5. They added credence to Darwin's theories.
4. They made weird threats.
3. They offered their sincere thanks.
2. They drew (grammatically incorrect) parallels to SeaWorld.
1. They gave a terrifying glimpse into the future.