This week, fans of burritos, quesadillas, and portmanteaus received a spectacular new gift from Taco Bell: the Quesarito. The frankenfood obviously inspired some passionate opinions, so we rounded up the very best from the depths of Twitter. Here are the 10 most crucial reactions to T-Bell's craziest new menu item since, well, the last couple.
10. They were reborn.
The Best Cheap Chicken Slider in DC
9. They snapped impressive before-and-after photos.
8. They doubted its very existence.
7. They put the Quesarito's maker up for White House consideration.
6. They got all DJ Jazzy Jeff on us.
5. They added credence to Darwin's theories.
4. They made weird threats.
3. They offered their sincere thanks.
2. They drew (grammatically incorrect) parallels to SeaWorld.
1. They gave a terrifying glimpse into the future.
Kristin Hunt is a food/drink staff writer for Thrillist, and is now scared to order a Quesarito, lest she get beard hair or morphs into a killer whale. Follow her at @kristin_hunt.