Woodshed Smokehouse: Smoked Beef Shin Recipe
WOODSHED SMOKEHOUSESmoked Beef Shin
Yield: A small army of hungry people.
Cook Time: 18 hours
10 pound beef shin
1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
1 cup Tim Love Wild Game Rub
1. Mix Tim Love Wild Game Rub and cayenne pepper together.
2. Liberally season the beef shin with spice mixture.
3. Place shin in smoker with hickory wood. Smoker should be about 275 degrees.
4. Leave untouched for 8 hours
5. Remove shin and place into pan with 2 cups of water.
5. Cover and let braise at 275 degree for 8 hours.
6. Remove and serve.
*Woodshed Smokehouse serves with fresh made tortillas, borracho beans, three kale salad, BBQ sauce and house-made ricotta cheese