1. Danji346 W 52nd St, New York
2. Croxley Ales28 Avenue B, New York
3. Wogies Bar & Grill39 Greenwich Ave, New York
4. Whiskey Soda Lounge Ny115 Columbia St, Brooklyn
5. Hope Garage163 Hope St, New York
6. Distilled New York211 West Broadway, New York
7. Blondies212 W 79th St, New York
8. Barn Joo893 Broadway, New York
This Korean joint serves both modern and traditional Korean eats in a quaint setting.
Sports bar meets beer garden at this laid-back bar on the East Side, where you can hang out on their airy deck while taking down 20-cent wings (or 10-cent boneless wings) and a slew of drafts.
A comfortable West Village institution bringing some of the best wings and authentic Philly cheesesteaks to NYC.
Pok Pok's brother restaurant, WSL dishes Authentic Thai food and drinks in Brooklyn.
Hope Garage's a resto open 'til 4am and satisfying your cravings of panko-crusted fish sticks w/ spicy remoulade, tri-fromage grilled cheese w/ caramelized onions, buffalo wings w/ blue cheese fondue & celery ribbons, and fried Wisconsin cheese curds.
This Tribeca pub's where you want to go when all the swanky restos of NYC are a bit too much, but you still want a refreshing drink and good eats. They've got modern American comfort food, including kick-ass crispy wings (no really, they're easily the best wings in the city), as well as awesome cocktails like the Tribecan.
A casual sports bar where you can catch basically every game ever, while noshing on bar eats and chasing them with suds.