5. The menu's going to change every single day.
6. Within that rotation will be delicious pintxos ("little snacks"), charcuterie ("little meat snacks"), and some larger plates like paella ("paella").
7. Those paellas will boast an absolutely crazy range of ingredients, from 40-day dry-aged beef, to rabbit and snails.
8. Before opening this resto, the team took an inspiration-seeking trip to Spain. Because of that, you'll be lucky enough to eat sea cucumbers, pig ears, and Percebes barnacles.
9. Those are not onion rings on those salt cod croquettes up above, they're tempura-fried lemon rings.