<em>Point Break</em>, a chicken wing festival, and an art crawl
- All weekend, and then hopefully forever, hit 1st Ave's newest noodle hut Ippin, where you can try Shio, Shoyu, Miso, Tantan, and the house special Spicy with seafood. See more ramen-y hotness here
- Head to the Bell House Sunday March 10th to see Point Break on the big screen while the band Great White Caps strategically jams along and encourages audience participation. Gimme two! Or as many tickets as you need.
- Because it's Armory Arts Week, over 50 LES galleries will be hosting receptions from 12-6 on Sunday March 10th. See the map here.
- All weekend, check out the merch at freshly opened SoHo menswear spot Carson Street Clothiers. Do it.
- Starting Thursday March 7, lose the Kashi and head to The General on the Bowery for their newly launched breakfast (6a-2p) that features Fruity Pebbles donuts and a breakfast Pretzel Bomb w/ ham, bacon, cheese, and eggs. Get up and go.
- It's the King of the Wing 2. This Sunday March 10, get to Bowlmor in Times Square for the Ultimate Wing Showdown and help crown the People's Choice Champion. And eat lots of wings. Score your tickets here
- Starting Saturday March 9, Top Chef Harold Dieterle's The Marrow is launching a brunch with eats like a crab frittata, a griddled bone marrow burger, and baked eggs with bacon ragu. Check out the eats here