You Can Get Reservations for Free Dinner in Taco Bell's Insane Test Kitchen
1. South Street Diner140 South St, Philadelphia
2. Silk City435 Spring Garden St, Philadelphia
3. David's Mai Lai Wah Chinese1001 Race St, Philadelphia
4. Lorenzo & Sons Pizza305 South St., Philadelphia
5. Standard Tap901 N 2nd St, Philadelphia
6. North Third Restaurant801 N 3rd St, Philadelphia
7. Khyber Pass Pub56 S 2nd St, Philadelphia
8. McGillin's Olde Ale House1310 Drury St, Philadelphia
9. Good Dog Bar & Restaurant224 S 15th St, Philadelphia
If you find yourself stumbling home why not stop at South Street Diner to get some late night pancakes, or something else that might give you a fighting chance at surviving tomorrow morning.
Silk City has the best of both worlds, a club and late night eats rolled up into one happy mix.
David's is serving up food way past your bedtime and just when you need it most.
Voted #91 in the search for the nation's best pizza, Lorenzo's can definitely hold it down. Although you probably won't be worrying about that when you get those late-night munchies.
Some fun facts about the Standard Tap, they have tons of craft beer on tap and every menu item is a special while supplies last. Now stop reading and go eat something!
It seems like you can't go wrong ordering off the menu at North Third, so... just order everything and you'll be sure not to miss out on anything.
The KPP is a late-night joint offering some fan-food favorites from down South, like red beans & rice and even beignets. And oh-so-much beer.
Imagine: the year was 1860, Lincoln was elected, and McGillin's Olde Ale House first opened. It's safe to say they place is doing something right, because generations of people can't be wrong. This is the oldest continuously operating tavern in Philly. They have since changed the beer taps, we promise.