Make This Apple Brandy Elderflower Sparkler for Your Next Fancy Party
1. 10 Arts10 Avenue of The Arts, Philadelphia
2. The Palm200 S Broad St, Philadelphia
3. Sampan124 S 13th St, Philadelphia
4. Pennsylvania 6114 S 12th St, Philadelphia
5. The Farmer's Cabinet1113 Walnut St, Philadelphia
6. Varga Bar941 Spruce St, Philadelphia
7. The Industry Bar1401 E Moyamensing Ave, Philadelphia
10 Arts is Eric Ripert's Ritz Carlton restaurant, serving up classic seafood in a huge, classy space.
The Palm is a legendary Philadelphia steakhouse located in the Bellevue Hotel.
Michael Schulson's izakaya fare runs from crispy Szechuan chicken to General Tso's soup dumplings, and's always delicious.
Pennsylvania 6 is an American bistro with marrow luges for your bourbon. MARROW LUGES FOR YOUR BOURBON. Nuff said.
Boasting a varying seasonal menu, the Farmer's Cabinet is always serving up fresh and local ingredients to provide a great tasting meal and of course... delicious drinks.
Inspired by Alberto Vargas's 1940s pin-up art, the guys behind Mercato have taken the old Azul and decked it out with a 14-stool black bar, black and green banquettes, a checkered tile floor, and, most impressively, a stunning fresco'd ceiling of classy floozies in various seductive poses.
Although the Industry Bar features some slick local brews on tap and serves a more than decent dinner, you'll wanna hit up the brunch inside the cabin-like interior to lap up some middle-of-the-day 'tails and super-tasty eats.