This Mexican Street Cheesy Corn Dip Is Coming for Your Guacamole
1. Samurai Japanese Restaurant979 Lomas Santa Fe Dr, Solana Beach
2. En Fuego Cantina1342 Camino Del Mar, San Diego
3. Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens1999 Citracado Pkwy, Escondido
4. McGregor's Grill & Ale House10475 San Diego Mission Road, San Diego
5. Pizza Port571 Carlsbad Village Dr, Carlsbad
Nothing says a good time like taking down some delicious sushi while surrounded by traditional Japanese decor and waitresses wearing kimonos -- except for maybe the sake bombs.
Come to En Fuego for taco Tuesday (a weekly holiday in California) and stay for margaritas on the patio.
Stone brewing has awesome beers awaiting your tasting, as well as a great menu and gorgeous atmosphere that's perfect for a big group outing.
Pool, shuffleboard, tons of drinks, and huge TVs make for the perfect party setting. Check out their happy hour for half off Bar Bites or try their tin-cupped Moscow Mule anytime!
What's better than pizza and beer? Nothing, obviously. This California brewery chain specializes in house-made pizza and beer. The pizza menu includes over-the-top creations like a barbecue bacon cheeseburger pie but the original recipes, like the pepperoni, mushroom, onion, and artichoke-topped Pizza Monterey are must-orders. Meanwhile, Pizza Port's hoppy beers have won countless awards for their uniqueness -- the head brewer at each location dreams up their own beer recipe, so the drafts truly are house exclusives.