You Can Now Get Artisanal Twinkies Delivered to Your Door in NYC
1. King Foot Submarines258 Divisadero St, San Francisco
2. Roxie Food Center1901 San Jose Ave, San Francisco
3. Marina Submarine2299 Union St, San Francisco
4. Submarine Center820 Ulloa St, San Francisco
5. The Yellow Submarine503 Irving St, San Francisco
6. Viking Giant Subs1300 Ocean Ave, San Francisco
7. Irving Subs and Cheese Shop1298 12th Ave, San Francisco
This Korean sub shop has been around since 1975 and the old-school Beef Teriyaki sub is definitely a must try. There're also “traditional” subs here too.
All of the meat and fixings are hidden from view, so you can’t see what’s happening while these old-school sammies are being made, but don't worry, you'll get what you ordered and it will be deliciously amazing.
This Cow Hollow sammy shop has been making near-perfect subs since the '80s, and their bread is always perfectly toasted, their veggies precisely sliced, and don’t even think about foregoing the “secret sauce”.
You might have to wait in a long line at the West Portal resto, but once you bite into your perfectly proportioned hot pastrami sandwich (with “secret sauce”!), all of that will be promptly forgotten.
This old-school Inner Sunset sandwich shop is serving some of the best subs around. Get a cheesesteak and some fresh-cut potatoes to round it all out -- and don't expect to breath afterwards.
Over 30 years young, Vikings Giant Submarines delivers on giant sandwiches, giant lines (because the food is worth it, relax), and giant bottles of malt liquor.
Irving is a classy joint where you can hook up a quality sandwich to stuff your face with while also picking up Brie and other classy cheese to convince people you're actually a really classy guy.