1. The Pacific Inn3501 Stone Way N, Seattle
2. Ivar's1001 Alaskan Way, Pier 54, Seattle
3. Pike Street Fish Fry925 E Pike St, Seattle
4. Chippy's Fish & Drink4741 Ballard Ave NW, Seattle
5. Spud Fish & Chips2666 Alki Ave SW, Seattle
6. Emerald City Fish n Chips3756 Rainier Ave S,, Seattle
7. Red Mill Totem House3058 NW 54th St, Seattle
Pacific Inn has some seriously good fish 'n chips with a bit of a kick, thanks to a powerful spice combo and extra crispy breading, so don't miss this spot next to Gasworks Park.
Ivar's is a classic waterfront fish house serving lunch and dinner on Elliott Bay.
Open ‘til midnight on weekdays and 2:30am on the weekends, this place is an awesome for late night seafood cravings. Try the fish tacos or fish 'n chips.
This old school fish 'n chips joint is Ethan Stowell's newest spot. It's only got room for 25 seats, but it features a roll-up front door to maximize your Summer enjoyment. Be sure to try Dungeness Crab Roll Sandwich and True Cod and Chips.
Spud Fish & Chips has been a landmark in the neighborhood since 1969 partially because of their outstanding service, but more likely because their fish and chips are so good, down to the last bite.
This Rainier Valley spot's must-try item are the crab puppies... and the po boys... and the gumbo... and of course, fish n’ chips. So basically everything.