The 'Black Mirror' Killer Pizza Truck Is Real Now, Thanks To Pizza Hut
1. Harbour 60 Steak House60 Harbour St, Toronto
2. House Of Chan Steak'N Lobster Dining Lounge876 Eglinton Ave W, Toronto
3. Tom Jones Steakhouse17 Leader Ln, Toronto
4. The Fifth Grill and Terrace225 Richmond St W, Toronto
5. Ruth's Chris Steak House145 Richmond St W, Toronto
6. Barberian's Steak House7 Elm St, Toronto
7. Bestellen972 College St, Toronto
8. Jacobs & Co.12 Brant St, Toronto
Harbour 60 Steak House plates some outstanding steaks, but if you really wanna get the best dish they have, add some surf to your turf with a full lobster along side your steak.
This resto has been in service for more than 50 years, and they've provided the same quality USDA Prime cuts ever since they've opened their doors.
Tom Jones Steakhouse & Seafood plates some mean steaks in a comfortable setting filled with live piano music and partially lit by a wood-burning fireplace.
Located in Toronto's Entertainment District, The Fifth Grill doesn't cook up massive pieces of meat, rather, they'll win your affection with moderate sizes of beef cuts that rival most others in the city.
This may be a well-known chain, with locations all over the US and Canada, but they still serve up quality steaks as if they were a smaller, local steakhouse.
Don't let the name scare you, this joint is plenty classy and it's been an steak institution in Toronto since 1959.
Located in Little Italy, Bestellen serves up their meat French-style, ensuring that it comes out juicy and delicious.