This New Gadget Charges Your Devices Using Your Bare Hands
1. Mad Mexican383 Jane St, Toronto
2. The 420 Smokehouse420 Parliament St, Toronto
3. Wildfire Steakhouse & Wine Bar3438 Yonge St, Toronto
4. SCADDABUSH Italian Kitchen & Bar382 Yonge Street Unit #7, Toronto
5. Copacabana Brazilian Steakhouse150 Eglinton Ave E, Toronto
6. Shibui Robata Bar230 Adelaide St, Toronto
7. El Caballito Tequila Bar220 King St W, Toronto
MM serves some of the finest and most authentic gourmet Mexican fare in the city. Make sure to try the salsa, which is all-natural, preservative-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, and has no sugars added.
This place means true bliss for all carnivores. They're serving up options like the house smoked meat sandwich: a heaping portion of hand-cut meat stuffed between fresh rye bread and coated with beer mustard, and Korean Sweet & Sour Ribs.
This North Toronto haunt is amongst the finest steakhouses in Toronto, with a myriad of meaty options like a massive juicy porterhouse, braised beef short ribs, and tender filet mignon.
Dimly lit, with a relaxing, comfortable atmosphere, SCADDABUSH offers an extensive, affordable menu filled with classic Italian eats.
There's only one thing you need to know: Copacabana offer more than 20 cuts of meat and it’s all you can eat. You're welcome.
Shibui serves up signature sushi rolls and grilled items, served up alongside a limited cocktail and sake menu.