Drink This Winter Bourbon Smash and Conquer Cold Weather Forever
1. The Guild1442 Dundas St W, Toronto
2. The Depanneur1033a College St, Toronto
3. Atlantic Restaurant1597-A Dundas St W, Toronto
4. The Feasting Room580 College St, Toronto
5. Woodlot293 Palmerston Ave, Toronto
6. Maialino Enoteca1688 Queen St W, Toronto
7. Sky Blue Sky Sandwich Company605 Bloor St W, Toronto
8. Swatow Restaurant309 Spadina Ave, Toronto
This Dundas St W resto grows in popularity every day, offering a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere in which you can enjoy an amazing brunch or any other meal for that matter.
This untraditional eatery mainly does drop-in dinners (which feature some of the city's best chefs) in which a rotating list of chefs cook different meals on different days, which usually range from $10-$15.
This unassuming looking resto gets 100x better once you step inside and order from their adventurous and always-changing menu. Try the spiced quail stuffed with figs, for example.
This unique Palmerston spot rolls out a new six-course menu each week, focusing on one particular animal. If you're a risk taker, you'll definitely enjoy the fact that you won't know what that animal is until you're sitting at the table.
Stop in at this Little Italy establishment to enjoy a cozy atmosphere and hearty classic comfort food, which is usually cooked up with locally sourced ingredients.
This Queen St W Italian resto has an extensive wine list and a frequently updated menu that always features something fresh and creative, such as their slow-cooked pork roast with roasted garlic and rosemary potato wedges.
One of the most renowned sandwich shops in the city, SBS serves up 30 signature sammies, all of which hover around the $5.