1. Kaz Sushi Bistro1915 I St NW, Washington
2. Equinox818 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington
3. Woodward Table1430 H St NW, Washington
4. DC Coast1401 K St NW, Washington
5. Occidental Grill & Seafood1475 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
6. The Hamilton600 14th St NW, Washington
7. Bibiana Osteria & Enoteca1100 New York Ave NW, Washington
This glam sushi spot is the move for any classy raw-fish date night.
Chef Todd Gray's legendary restaurant is still serving up haute new 'merican grub like artichoke bisque and fancy short ribs.
Inside the historic Woodward Building, Woodward Table boasts a 38 ft. bar and expansive dining room warmed by a hearth oven, pumping out artisan flatbreads and house made charcuterie. Adjacent to the restaurant is Woodward Take-Out, which offers a huge selection of homemade baked goods as well as signature sandwiches, soups, salads and desserts.
This haute-American spot specializes in local (East Coast, that is) and seasonal seafood.
Dine on fresh fishes amongst portraits of Washington's who's-who at this classy White House-adjacent seafoodery.
A new age Renaissance-style dining experience, The Hamilton is an interactive venue that fuses live music performances with your dinner hour. The extensive menu of contemporary American dishes is as eclectic as the performers who include everyone from pop star Ed Sheeran to several acts in the DC Jazz Festival. They also have an impressive list of boozy milkshakes.