The 'Black Mirror' Killer Pizza Truck Is Real Now, Thanks To Pizza Hut
1. Diya Restaurant2070 Chain Bridge Rd, Vienna
2. Mirage Café5916 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church
3. The Lafayette800 16th St NW, Washington
4. HeeBeen Restaurant6231 Little River Tpke, Alexandria
5. Filomena Ristorante1063 Wisconsin Ave NW, Washington
6. San Miguel Cafe5900-B Leesburg Pike, Falls Church
7. Farmers Fishers Bakers3000 K St NW, Washington
8. Sichuan Express1825 I St NW, Washington
9. Cafe Recess209 Pennsylvania Ave, SE, Washington
10. Georgia Brown's950 15th St NW, Washington
This Tysons Corner hot-spot is not only a killer Indian resto, they're also a buffet with a myriad of options like naan, curries, and rice pudding.
This Falls Church spot features Peruvian/Middle Eastern cuisine with Latin-fusion twists, such as kabobs, baklava, and ceviche.
Located in The Hay-Adams Hotel directly across the street from the White House, The Lafayette is class all the way, serving contemporary American cuisine in an upscale and sophisticated atmosphere.
This Korean BBQ is an all-you-can-eat extravaganza, which features all your Korean faves plus sashimi and sushi as well.
An Italian resto that's tough to rival in the Georgetown area, Filomena doles out a wide array of pastas, salads, meat, poultry, and seafood.
It may be in a run of the mill strip mall, but San Miguel Cafe features one of the best Latin lunch buffets you'll ever have, with made-to-order fajitas and other tasty options.
Yes, you guessed it, there are farmers, fishers, and bakers involved in this Georgetown restaurant to bring you fresh seafood, sushi, steak, and baked goods (like beignets with raspberry coulis, hot fudge sauce, and bourbon caramel sauce). A true farm-to-table set up, Farmers Fishers Bakers has a partnership with the North Dakota Farmers Union to provide a seasonal menu of regional farm-sourced comfort food.
Only come here if you're seeking authentic Chinese food in heaping portions. We're talking seared meats, pork buns, noodles, and more by the boat-load.
This Cap Hill eatery tackles a number of different cuisines, from Spanish to American to Korean and Chinese. And the surprising part isn't that they offer so many different kinds of food, it's that they do them all pretty damn well.