Amsterdammers are skilled and expressive complainers, and as incredible a city as Amsterdam is, they can still somehow find fault in it. So let's get it out there: Amsterdam's got 99 problems, and here they are...
1. Not every day is King's Day
2. Lots of people don't even know what country it's in. Or that it's not its own country.
3. Outsiders think locals are all prostitutes and drug users. But only some of us are.
4. It rains here. A lot.
5. And hails more than should be normal
6. It's super windy too
7. Sometimes you find yourself biking sideways
8. Days get reeeally short in winter
9. And summer doesn't offer too many good beach days
10. OK, the weather just sucks
11. And everyone's constantly complaining about it
12. People who obliviously stand around in the middle of bike paths/roads