These Cosplay Wings Are the Closest You'll Come to Being a Bird
1. Sun Dial Restaurant and Bar210 Peachtree St NW, Atlanta
2. Ormsby's170 Howell Mill Rd, Atlanta
3. The Basement1245 Glenwood Ave SE, Atlanta
4. High Museum of Art1280 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta
5. Star Community Bar437 Moreland Ave NE, Atlanta
6. Flip Flops1140 Crescent Ave NE, Atlanta
7. Starlight Six Drive-In2000 Moreland Ave SE, Atlanta
8. The Goat Farm Arts Center1200 Foster St, Atlanta
Scope out views of the ATL from the top of the Westin Peachtree Plaza where you can get locally sourced American vittles like saffron corn cream shrimp & grits plus entrees including crab-/spinach-stuffed prawns w/ Hollandaise, and roasted lamb, all from Chef Jason Starnes.
Ormsby's is a bi-level tavern serving craft beers and cocktails, plus elevated dishes in an expansive upstairs dining area featuring a small couch lounge and booths, and a sprawling bottom level with games like backgammon, pinball, billiards, and a large indoor bocce ball court.
Graveyard's newly opened bottom-floor live music sanctum's only open Fri & Sat nights for now, but'll soon host weekly events like a "Rock & Roll" Thursday booked by Cartel tour manager Chuck Sammons. It's also got a token-accessed "secret room" tha
Located in Midtown's arts district, the High houses over 13,000 works of contemporary and classic art, primarily from the 19th- and 20th-centuries.
Star Community Bar hosts local stand-up comedians, music acts, and more out of their Little Five Points joint.
FF's just started serving pizzas and 'wiches baked in their new brick oven, including sammies like the thin-sliced, spicy horseradish roast beef (w/ melted cheddar, spinach, tomato & onion), and pies like The Zeus (sun-dried tomato basil sauce, chicken, b
Pack a blanket, a bottle of bubbly, grab some popcorn from the food court, and this becomes the perfect date-night spot.