The are a ton of things to love about the ATL and a lot of things we're really great at -- like fried food, sitting in traffic, and almost winning at sports -- but Atlanta's also got a few problems. About 99 problems, to be exact, including sitting in traffic, almost winning at sports, and all the rest of these...
1. Chick-fil-A is closed on Sunday
2. These 10 drivers are almost always on 285
3. The Falcons season last year... and the year before... and the year before...
4. Ron Mexico
5. The Braves haven’t won a playoff series since 2001
6. The Cobb County Braves
7. There’s only one Metro Mall cop
8. The metal street hole covers
9. Losing an NHL team, twice
10. King of Pops has a cart everywhere except where you are
11. Our $100 million “streetcar” is only 2.6 miles long
12. Everything is sticky in the Summer
13. It's four hours to the closest real beach
14. Hello allergies!
15. Nowhere to ride a bike (without getting run off the road)