Join Us for This Year's Best Day of Your Life
1. Pink Pony1837 Corporate Blvd NE, Atlanta
2. Magic City241 Forsyth St SW, Atlanta
3. Tattletale Lounge2075 Piedmont Rd NE, Atlanta
4. Cheetah Lounge887 Spring St NW, Atlanta
5. Clermont Lounge789 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Atlanta
6. Oasis Goodtime Emporium6363 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Atlanta
7. Main Stage5275-A Roswell Road NE, Sandy Springs
8. Mardi Gras Atlanta6300 Powers Ferry Rd NW, Atlanta
Pink Pony knows what guys want: a ton of inexpensive food AND scantily clad women. Stop by Pink Pony for some lovely ladies, plus wing and beer specials, or all-you-can-eat prime rib deals. Win-win.
Of Waka Flocka Flame fame, (he named a song after this place) it's the go-to strip spot for rappers, from Lil' Wayne to T.I.
Stop under the I-85 overpass and check out a pretty talented group of ladies dancing, as often as not, to guess what 80s hair metal song...Girls, Girls, Girls!
An upscale & sophisticated gentleman's club in Midtown, that's also got an award-winning chef cooking up steaks, seafood, and other eats at the attached Alluvia.
Virginia Highland's Clermont Lounge is oh-so many things: a dive bar, a live music venue, a frequent karaoke spot, and, perhaps most notably, Atlanta’s oldest strip club. What more could you ask for?
Known for their diverse selection of lovely young women, Oasis' famed lunchtime special provides a real “bang” for your buck.
This is a male and female strip club sandwich -- on one side is a male strip club, (Main Stage), on the other, female, (Coronet Club). Just... try not to get them confused.
In the true New Orleans spirit, the fine folks at Mardi Gras provide you with cheap beer, excessive nudity, and a lack of pretension that will delight even the most jaded naked person connoisseur.