1. Bare Exposure2303 Pacific Ave, Atlantic City
2. AC Dolls BYOB Gentlemen’s Club2600 Pacific Ave, Atlantic City
3. Crazy Horse Cabaret201 E Delilah Rd, Pleasantville
4. Babe's Gentleman's Club139 S New York Ave, Atlantic City
5. SCORES1000 Boardwalk, Atlantic City
6. Ivan Kane's Royal Jelly500 Boardwalk, Atlantic City
AC's largest all nude club manages to live up to it's name by being BYOB, which means you've got money left over for the $20 cover and $35 for a hot seat dance on the stage.
Another BYOB (aka all nude) spot in Atlantic City. It might not be super-fancy inside, but who needs fancy when there are (mostly) hot, naked women?
This strip joint's got a lower cover ($15), $20 table dances, a full bar (aka more string bikinis/lingerie), and a tiny dance floor.
This is the only strip club in a casino that spreads over seven different swanky entertainment spaces (a sports bar, an outdoor deck, the main showroom, etc.) and is modeled after the New York original. Downside: it's $30 to get in.
Written up in publications across the US, including the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, Maxim Magazine, and Rolling Stone, Ivan Kane's Royal Jelly Burlesque Nightclub in Atlantic City offers a phenomenal burlesque show that you won't want to miss.