Austin isn't perfect. It has its problems. In fact, like certain entertainment moguls, it has 99 of them. From unfathomable heat to unfathomable BBQ wait times, here's a comprehensive list of literally every Austin problem.
1. "COEXIST" stickers
2. Bros invading your favorite cocktail bar on weekends
4. The lighting at Randall's
5. Watching a movie at Alamo Drafthouse requires purchasing tickets three days in advance
6. BRAIN FREEZE!
7. Restaurants that charge for chips and salsa
9. Dudes in flip-flops
10. Panhandlers who "just need a beer"
11. Corner store is out of Pearl Snap
12. Valley girl accents
13. The line at Franklin BBQ
14. The meat sweats after Franklin BBQ
15. Jukebox abuse
16. Our "zoo" is depressing
17. Getting to Nerd Nite late and having to stand the whole time
18. Guy playing Skrillex loudly on his Beats by Dre Pill while eating lunch on Whole Foods' patio
19. People who say "like", like a lot
20. Getting tricked into going to Esther's Follies
21. Human Growth Hormone (HGH)
22. 22 year olds with a better job than you
23. Torchy's Tacos are too big to eat as many as you'd like
24. People who vape “very choco-cherry” scented foot-long e-cigs indoors
25. Forgetting your bags at HEB
26. Deciding between eating at a food truck or eating in air conditioning
27. Festival wristbands that cost a third of your rent
29. June through November
30. "I'm from Dallas"
31. Girls who order Moscow Mules
32. Guys who order Moscow Mules
33. Tamale House East is closed on Mondays