- Need some more no-nonsense help planning your week? Showlist Austin can help!
- Club 1808 hosts Escapes, a chaotic whirlwind of DIY talent on three stages, plus a special performance inside the ladies' bathroom. Who's playing in the john?
- KUTX is looking out for earlier-risers with a series of shows starting at 7a today through Saturday from the lawn of the Four Seasons. They're also streaming the whole thing, get the deets here
- Head to Frank for SXSBoogie, a free showcase organized by ABC (the Austin Boogie Crew, of course) who've reunited '80s funk band Trace of Smoke. Where there's smoke, there's firey tunes
- The revered SoCo pie-slingers Home Slice are hosting their 8th annual free day party today and tomorrow featuring tons of bands including Mother Falcon playing OK Computer. Listen to the bands, why don't you
- Today through Saturday, the Convention Center hosts a massive poster art show that's free to the public. See the art that could be decking your walls
- Red Bull storms our city all week with their series of 120 Hours parties featuring gigantic acts like Master P. But they require your personal information for entry!FRIDAY
- Vans is teaming with booking powerhouse The Windish Agency to throw a daytime rager at Mohawk with chill-wavey bands like Toro y Moi. RSVP RSVP RSVP
- Titans of hip-hop radio Hot 97 and Power 106 are hosting a hip-hop battle with a $10,000 prize. You bet you've gotta RSVP at Do512SATURDAY
- Waterloo Records' parking lot is always a solid bet, especially with The Zombies playing at noon. See their full line-up here.
- The Big Easy comes to Lucy's Retired Surfers Bar for a crawfish boil. Get you some mudbug
This Enchanted Speakeasy Takes You Through a Revolving Door Back to the 19th Century