We Played A Fun Drinking Game With Adam Rippon
1. Underground LasergameStresemannstr. 95Y, Berlin
2. Spielbank BerlinMarlene-Dietrich-Platz 1, Berlin
3. Berlin KartWerbelinstr. 50, Berlin
4. Schwarzlicht Minigolf BerlinGörlitzer Straße 1, Berlin
5. Tante LisbethMuskauer Straße 49, Berlin
6. East Side BowlingKoppenstr. 8, Berlin
7. SpielwieseKopernikusstr. 24, Berlin
8. Pool & CigarsSchönhauser Allee 36, Berlin
9. Dr. PongEberswalder Strasse 21, Berlin
Located in an abandoned WWII bunker, Underground Lasergame puts a scary-realistic twist on your classic laser tag battle.
Feelin' lucky? Head to Spielbank and try your hand at all the classic casino games like poker, black jack, and slots, located on multiple floors.
There's nothing quite like getting behind the wheel to command 6.5 horses on the track. Strap on your driving gloves and climb in the cockpit here for a day of deserved racing fun.
Mini golf is fun, but mini golf under black lights and trippy fluorescent colors? That's just baller mini golf and that's what happens here.
This Kreuzberg bar features retro furniture, cheap drinks, and a pair of separate bowling alley areas that you can rent by the hour.
This huge Friedrichshain gaming hall has more than just bowling. If you want to play darts, pinball, foosball, or air hockey (while taking down draft beers and bar food), this is the hall for you.
This gaming bar has a plethora of different board games (many of them are in English), and they serve organic food and drinks to keep you energized and on the winning path.
This American-style saloon houses 15 Brunswick pool tables, big screen TVs, and a hearty menu of whiskey and cigars.