This Thanksgiving, before the food, family, and prayers for a Lions/Packers mutual destruction, we take a moment to reflect on 14 things in this city we're actually thankful for.
1. We're thankful for cab drivers, even when they secretly want to run us over for paying with a credit card.
2. We're thankful for Willis Tower, still the tallest building in our hearts... because spires are garbage.
3. We're thankful for Chicago Fire and Chicago PD and their next spin-off series Chicago Streets & Sanitation.
4. We're thankful for Grand Theft Auto V, because it produced THIS.
5. We're thankful for Bad Decision Bars, because shame and alcohol are the common thread binding our city.