1. Taking your buddy who’s a Sox fan to a Cubs game
And not the cool, laid-back one. The one who delights in heckling Cubs fans and leaves you no choice but to pretend not to know him.
2. When the UPS guy clearly sees you but you still pretend you’re not home
Just leave the package downstairs sir, thank you very much.
3. Running out of excuses to visit your friends in the suburbs
“Uh, my car got stolen... again.”
4. Trying not to make it obvious that you’re avoiding clipboard people
Of course you always look down at your phone when you walk. It’s not just when people with clipboards enter your peripheral vision. Honest.
5. Running into a friend’s little sister at a music festival
Yes, she’s all grown up and you’re now officially, officially old.