We know you’re tired of never keeping/never bothering to make your New Year’s resolution. Well so are we, which's why we've
decided to keep some this year decided to actually make some this year. Check 'em out...
1. We resolve to change our eating habits, starting with limiting ourselves to one Frito Pie from Big Star... per visit... per day...
2. We resolve to
move out of our crappy neighborhood.
3. We resolve to finally go back to school if only to take "Zombies in Popular Media" at Columbia.
Model, Influencer & Entrepreneur Lindsey Pelas Reveals Celebrity Pick Up Stories Flickr/Lindsay Fox
4. We resolve to stop smoking e-cigarettes in bars. We are (allegedly) not the caterpillar from
Alice in Wonderland.
5. We resolve to spend more time with friends and family
racing down the sidewalks of Chicago after drinking allllllllllll the beers.
6. We resolve to lose 150lbs by throwing that Bowflex in the garbage, then kicking back in a sauna at
7. We resolve to stop texting/taking selfies
while Divvy-biking. Flickr/Jim Kelly
8. We resolve to stop falling prey to cougars at River North piano bars. Or at least not as often.
9. We resolve to make
better decisions at bars in general.
10. We resolve to save up enough money to buy bankrupt Detroit before the
RoboCop remake floods the city with tourism revenue.
11. We resolve to better manage
our Ventra stress... surely this can’t spill over to 2014, right??