You live in Dallas, which means you’ve grown accustomed to the charms of world-class BBQ and the different but also powerful charms that come with being the birthplace of the breast implant. But you also realize that Dallas isn't without its problems -- specifically these 99 of them:
1. Third-degree steering wheel burns on your hand in Summertime
3. The drive to AT&T Stadium
4. The parking at AT&T Stadium
5. The drive back from AT&T Stadium
6. The existence of 635
7. That one mall off of 635 that no one goes to. Does it actually exist?
8. Our public transit system is unlikely to actually get you anywhere. Might get you robbed, though.
9. Consistently ranking as an overweight city despite the presence of a gym on every corner
10. Gyms with valet parking. That might have something to do with #9?
11. JFK reenactment tourists on Main St
12. Tony Romo just threw another interception
13. Jerry Jones just affirmed his faith in Tony Romo
14. People from Oklahoma during Texas/OU Weekend
15. People from Austin during Texas/OU Weekend
16. People from Oklahoma and Austin, generally speaking
17. That stupid haircut SMU kids have. You know the one.
18. The crowds at Concrete Cowboy
19. Whatever decision-making process got you to Concrete Cowboy
20. Pink Cowboys jerseys
22. Sharing a state with Houston
23. Overcrowded pools