How Thousands of Kids Are Getting To See 'Black Panther' For Free
1. Alamo Drafthouse Cinema100 S Central Expy, Richardson
2. Texas Theatre231 W Jefferson Blvd, Dallas
3. Inwood Theatre5458 W Lovers Ln, Dallas
4. Highland Park Village Theatre32 Highland Park Village, Dallas
5. The Angelika Film Center5321 E Mockingbird Ln, Dallas
6. The Magnolia Theater3699 McKinney Ave, Ste 100, Dallas
7. Coyote Drive-In223 NE 4th St, Fort Worth
8. LOOK Cinemas5408 Beltline Rd, Dallas
The first DFW location of the Austin-based theater chain, the Drafthouse is a place that has both beer (!) and food that's served to you in your movie seat.
One of Texas's most historic zoos? theaters, the TT is where Lee Harvey Oswald was finally arrested (!).
A three-screen indie theater that was built in 1947 and screens independent and foreign films, the Inwood also has the Inwood Lounge, a full-service martini bar/general hangout.
A movie theater playing all of the best movies that are released. Plus, they've got private screening rooms that you can rent out (!) and A FULL BAR. Yup.
A movie theater inside of Mockingbird Station that does screenings, hosts talks, and presents other film-related events.
An upscale theater with five screens, The Magnolia's also got a full service restaurant and The Magnolia Bar, a cocktail "suite" where you can get your drink on before (, during,) and after the show.
A drive-in movie theater in FW with a full-service bar and concession stand, Coyote shows exclusively double features on more than $600,000 of projection equipment. They've taken the Texas mindset to heart with screens up to 60ft x 90ft and 1,300 parking spots.
Not just what British people hilariously say when they see a "movie theater", LOOK Cinemas is also what you'll say when someone asks you the name of the new booze-and-food-filled luxe theatre on Beltline with 70ft "Evolution" screens and Dolby Atmos cinema sound.