Beer with chocolate, Doug Benson with podcast
- The SnowBall music fest is in Winter Park this weekend, and there's a must-attend brunch from 11a-3p on Saturday with plenty o' eats/ booze, plus music from The Foodchain, which you're about to be on top of. Eat it up
- On Sunday at 4p at Four Seasons Vail, eat a ton of Tender Belly-supplied heritage pig at vaunted porkfest Cochon 555, which features a 'tail competition, live pig-butchering demos, and mezcal tastings. Here piggy piggy!
- Podcaster extraordinaire Doug Benson brings his roaming Doug Loves Movies show to Comedy Works on Sunday at 420p. See what the show's like in the YouTube clip (hint: it's like funny), and then snag tickets.
- Kicking off Sunday night, lauded Italian joint Panzano's got a special 3-courser all March featuring pan-seared duck breast/ seared foie gras. Get hungry by hitting up Panzano-Denver.com
- Friday night at 730p, The Oriental Theater hosts an evening of stand-up with hilarious former Denverite Ben Kronberg. Tix are cheap, son
Photo by Galdones Photography