75. The raccoons are the size of labradors
76. ... and are more likely to eat your face than labradors
77. The last time we had a parade, Garth Brooks was topping the charts
78. ... so was Titanic
79. ... and Celine Dion
80. Speer Blvd between the hours of 12am and 11:59pm
81. Affliction T-shirts
82. Cherry Creek North is more homogenous than a gallon of milk
83. People who lie about having Celiac disease when they go out to eat
84. Capitol Hill’s parking situation
85. The lingering smell when the rodeo/stock show comes to town
86. The Demon Horse that makes its way into children’s nightmares
87. Evil geese in City Park
88. Poop from said evil geese
89. Skyline Park is in no way, shape, or form, an actual park
91. People who take pedicabs
92. The horse sh*t Downtown after the "romantic" buggy rides come through
93. Certain parts of Colfax St are similar to third world countries
94. Our strange necessity to name everything after cherries
95. Trying to get a reservation when a conference of 10,000 comes to town
96. The Avalanche’s 2014 playoff run
97. No one is actually "from here"
98. People get way too excited when you say you are "from here"
Sign up here for our daily Denver email and be the first to get all the food/drink/fun in town.