Let’s face it -- your apartment, house, loft, whatever, could use some loving... and Royal Oak newcomer Rail & Anchor is here to give it to you non-Missionary-style. We slogged through the new dude-friendly general store to find five things from the Rail & Anchor crew (nautical puns, +1) that'll make your apartment look less like you live there and more like an actual adult does!
Model, Influencer & Entrepreneur Lindsey Pelas Reveals Celebrity Pick Up Stories
1. Succulents and floating plants galore When it comes to adding some greenery to your abode, leaf it to Rail & Anchor, which not only has some Jurassic Park-worthy chlorophyll chuggers, but also idiot-proof tips for keeping your purchases not-dead.
2. A boat-load of ships Nothing says, "I Grew Up In A Super-Rich Family And Probably Have One Of These IRL That I Ride Around On In My Lobster-Embroidered Pants" like a sailing ship replica harboring in your living room. Oh, and they're in the way back of the store.
3. Whale plates We repeat: whale plates.
4. Candles for dudes Grab a candle that’s a bit more masculine/mature/Cavern Moss Flame. They’ve got tester candles too, so you can take a whiff or two beforehand.
5. Handgun bookends This handgun bookend will protect your books... literally. And figuratively. And even metaphorically.