Proof That Iceland's Ring Road Is the World's Most Beautiful Road Trip
1. The Sloppy Tuna148 S Emerson Ave, Montauk
2. Cyril's Fish House2167 Montauk Hwy, Amagansett
3. Westhampton Country Club35 Potunk Ln, Westhampton Beach
4. Devon Yacht Club300 Abrahams Landing Rd, Amagansett
5. Saltwater Grill379 Dune Rd, Westhampton Beach
6. Sag Harbor Yacht Club27 Bay St, Sag Harbor
7. Harlow East1 Long Wharf St, Sag Harbor
8. Sunset Beach35 Rocky Shore Rd, Shelter Island
Located right on the beach, The Sloppy Tuna is as come as you are as it gets. There's live music all day and DJ'd events at night.
Cyril's serves up casual beachside fare alongside delicious frozen drinks.
Located in Westhampton Beach, this classy establishment offers all the comfort and amenities that you'd expect from a top-notch country club, from its golf course to fine dining.
Established in 1908, the Amagansett Devon Yacht Club features lovely waterside facilities that host numerous events throughout the Summer, including an annual fireworks show.
Open seven days a week for lunch, dinner, and cocktails, this highly rated Westhampton Beach resto is a peaceful and relaxing spot for a few drinks with a friend, a date, or just a casual dinner with scenic views.
Just a five minute walk to the center of Sag Harbor’s Main St, this yacht club has been a colorful landmark on the waterfront of the historic town of Sag Harbor since 1899, and is a relaxing spot to socialize and enjoy the good life.
Brought to you by Richie Notar (the mastermind behind Nobu), this Sag Harbor outpost is situated right on the water and serves up outstanding seafood and more, including a full raw bar menu and dinner items ranging from lobster, filet mignon, tapas, and salads.