Memorial Day weekend is looming, and you know what that means: you’re so busy analyzing the Indianapolis 500 field that you barely have time to THINK! But make a little time, because it also means that Thrillist Hamptons is making its triumphant return for the Summer.
Here are 10 reasons why it’ll provide excitement that not even the fastest of fast car-driving can deliver. Sign up here to make sure you don't miss out on the fun.
1. You haven’t spent nearly enough time drinking at the beach lately. Because there is never enough time spent drinking at the beach.
6. Someone has to salvage your night when you invariably screw up the plan and don’t get into the club anyway.
7. We’ll give you something to read while you’re trying to not talk with that guy who isn’t paying his full share of the house, but still manages to invite like 20 different weird friends every weekend.
8. Watching Barefoot Contessa in your sweatpants all Winter has you really anxious to consume some classy food/ possibly run into Jeffrey himself shopping for a nice bottle of Pouilly-Fumé, or whatever.
9. The Hamptons' hottest new restaurant is… well, you don’t know yet, do you?! But you will. Oh, you will. Because we will tell you.