83. Any celebrity impersonator not on Las Vegas Blvd or Fremont St
84. That isn’t an Elvis-after-years-of-amphetamines impersonation? Yyyyyikes, man.
85. You’re only five minutes into your flight home when visitors start screaming “Vegas, baby!”
86. Spirit Airlines for instigating that and just because
87. Anyone who still thinks “What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas”
88. Parties hosted by Kim... or really any of the Kardashians
89. Picking the right topless pool
90. Not every margarita comes in a life-size plastic guitar
91. Your dinner reservation got delayed because Pauly Shore wanted a second dessert
92. Your buffet reservation got deleted because the Thunder From Down Under guys are stress-eating
93. The couple in the elevator
94. The couple fighting in the elevator
95. The couple sloppily making up/out in the elevator
96. The couple recounting how they met earlier this weekend, for 10 minutes, unprompted
97. The couple asking where you’re from, then interrupting you to say, “He’s from Omaha and I’m from Seattle”
98. Seriously, how long is this elevator ride? We’re going to the 80th floor? Why would I know where you parked? Please don’t throw up. No, the elevator probably doesn’t have a trash can. Because it’s an elevator. Please wait until I get off. No I don’t have a plastic bag. Think about non-pukey things. No, wait!
99. Getting puke on your shoes at 2pm on a Sunday
Sign up here for our daily Vegas email and be the first to get all the food/drink/fun in town.