Being trapped in a confined space underground doesn't really bring out the best in people, so naturally there are those that travel on the Tube who choose to abstain entirely from the rules of the civilized society above them, and go full-Morlock. They may switch lines, but they will never change. These are those people.
1. People who get on BEFORE people get off
You queue-barge too, don't you? You make me sick.
2. Passive-aggressive-mumblings guy
We get it, they pushed past you. Someone call the cops.
3. The dude who won't get up for a pregnant lady
Oh, you're too immersed in your iPhone to notice her standing there? You're not fooling anyone.
5. People who want the entire carriage to hear their conversation
It's totes amazeballs how annoying your conversation is.
6. Person with their bag in the door
For some reason, the Tube won't leave if the door is open. Weird, right?
7. The girl spraying perfume everywhere on herself
If your aim is to unleash an olfactory assault on the rest of the passengers, then you, young lady, have succeeded.