Remember Surge Soda as a Kid? It's probably the drink your parents never wanted you to have
More Like This
1. Marble Hill HouseRichmond Ham House to Twickenham Marble Hill Park, Twickenham
2. Kenwood HouseHampstead Ln, Hampstead, London
3. The Hoxton Hotel81 Great Eastern St, , London
4. The Gun27 Coldharbour, London
5. Dalston Department StoreUnit 2, 3 Richmond Rd, Dalston, London
6. CoppaHothouse Rooftop, Martello St, London
Built between 1724 and 1729, this large and ornate Palladian villa is now a popular tourist attraction and location of events throughout the year.
This Hampstead, London mansion is best known for its beautiful and historic art work within it, making it a popular attraction and venue for events.
Housed inside the trendy Hoxton hotel, Hoxton Grill walks the line between debauched hotel bar and classy lounge. There’s an array of food options across the breakfast, brunch, all day, lounge and dessert menus, including small plates of salads, burgers, steaks and ribs. Open 'til 2am—later than most things in the area—it’s a solid spot to get those last couple Negronis down and make some terrible/terrific decisions in the photo booth. Plus, the people-watching can be better than TV.
The Gun, right on the Thames, has got a huge outdoor space called their "Gin Garden", which is absolutely as awesome as it sounds.
This Dalston spot functions as a pop-up event space available for dinners, exhibitions, and other activities.