It's Thanksgiving week, which means one of two things: 1) you're heading home to see your family where you'll lie and tell them your last audition went great, when there wasn't even really an audition in the first place, or 2) you're staying in LA, in which case, good luck on your not-audition! Industry disappointments aside, there's plenty to be thankful for in LA this Turkey Day. We found 19 things:
1. We're thankful for self-BBQ'd Korean bulgogi at 3a.
2. We're thankful for the 405, the 101, the 605, and the 110... but only on national (and Jewish!) holidays.
3. We're thankful for the first four pages of the menu at Jerry's Famous Deli.
4. We're thankful for that guy who just pulled out of that space you need right by the 3rd St Promenade.
5. We're thankful for free shows at The Satellite, The Echo, The Bootleg, and The Silverlake Lounge on Mondays, and at the pier, the Hammer, the Getty, and every single park space in the city over the Summer.