7. There are also two Bay Cities
The one on Burton Way? Not the right one.
8. Actors don't hang out in Hollywood
And especially not at Hollywood & Highland.
9. The cops actually do give jaywalking tickets
We don't care if "no one waits for the stop sign in NY". You aren't in NY. Also, getting a jaywalking ticket is SUPER embarrassing. Yes, from experience.
10. "Is that... that looks like that guy who was the best friend on that one episode of Dawson's Creek? But it can't be, because he's crushing ice at this bar..."
Yes. Yes it definitely can be.
11. That half-hour, free sitcom taping will actually take 4+ hours
And that means you have to sit through the same joke on "Dads" 14 times. At least.
12. Yes, we have full kitchens and living rooms, and we're not paying a million dollars in rent
Is this the best thing about living in a city that's wide instead of tall? Yeah, it definitely is.
13. It pisses us off when you say that Downtown "feels like a real city"
Mostly because a real city that barely anyone lives in and feels completely closed at 10pm, is not a real city. Also, Los Angeles -- all of it -- is a real city.