This Is the World's Largest Dog Costume Parade
1. Delusion: Masque of Mortality1629 Griffith Park Blvd, Los Angeles
2. Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights100 Universal City Plaza, Los Angeles
3. Los Angeles Haunted Hayride4730 Crystal Springs Dr, Los Angeles
4. Queen Mary's Dark Harbor1126 Queens Hwy, Long Beach
5. AloneCasa Vertigo 1828 Oak Street, Los Angeles
6. Blackout Haunted House940 South Figueroa, Los Angeles
7. Knotts Scary Farm8039 Beach Blvd, Buena Park
8. The Purge: Fear the Night940 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles
Be prepared to solve puzzles, hide in small dark places and sprint up and down corridors to successfully survive this haunted theater.
Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights has eight haunted houses to offer one of which will be inspired by The Walking Dead and will give you a sense of what it would be like to live in a world filled with walkers.
"The area surrounding the 'Old Zoo' and 'B Rock' has been called one of the most paranormally active sites in all of California." Be sure to check this event out as each feature of the Hayride is based off of true stories which will all be brought back to life for your enjoyment.
With five mazes to choose from, some on land others aboard the ship, and five different freak shows Queen Mary's Dark Harbor has enough to keep you scared all night long.
"Alone" will run from October 24 to November 2 and will take each participant on a meandering 30 minute journey "below a fraternal order temple erected for the Odd Fellows in 1942" in downtown Los Angeles. We double-dog dare you...
Blackout has two rules: 1) You must be 18 to enter, and 2) You MUST walk through alone... see you on the other side.
Knott's Scary Farm is 41 years-old this year and has matured into one scary event full of skeleton rooms and dizzying mazes.
The Purge: Fear the Night offers a 40 minute interactive theatrical experience that is sure to keep you involved and on your toes. But make sure to use the buddy system because you never know when your friend just might vanish before your eyes.