4. Know at least one of the good sushi places
Nope, that's not one of them.
5. Get the bartender's choice at The Varnish
We get it. You really, really, really, really want a dirty martini. But don't you dareth.
6. Circle at least twice before submitting to valet
Unless you're with someone wearing high heels. Then just suck it up and pay the $8, dude.
7. Zig-zag to get from point A to point B in traffic
Anyone going in a straight line to get somewhere that's diagonal from them on a map is a total sucker. Don't be a total sucker.
8. Leave some grocery bags in your car
You'll forget this one, and then you'll have to pay the $0.10 tax. Where does that money go? Who knows!