There's A 'Mean Girls'-Themed Brunch, and It's So Fetch
1. Ralphs1745 Garfield Ave, South Pasadena
2. Redling Fine Art6757 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles
3. Dinah's Family Restaurant6521 S Sepulveda Blvd, Los Angeles
4. Larry Sellers' House5998 Pickford St, Los Angeles
5. Big Lebowski's Mansion10231 Charing Cross Rd, Los Angeles
6. The Palace Theatre630 S Broadway, Los Angeles
7. Kingsley Elementary School5227 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles
8. Dumpster6319 La Mirada Ave,, Los Angeles
9. The Dude's Bungalow608 Venezia Ave, Los Angeles
The little Duderino finds his iconic half-and-half at this Ralph's location and downs it right on the spot.
The former Hollywood-ish site of Sobchak Security, as depicted in The Big Lebowski, is now a Redling Fine Art, Western Union, and liquor store, none of which are holding the dirty undies.
This fried chicken spot was a runner-up on our list of the best fried chicken in LA, and for good reason. Some of the area's best pancakes, fried chicken and other southern classics await in a diner-style space.
This is Larry Sellers' home in The Big Lebowski where Walter interrogates Larry and loses it on a red corvette.
This is the real location of the fictional mansion of Jeffrey "Big" Lebowski; unsurprisingly, the millionaire Lebowski wouldn't let the little Lebowski inside, whether or not he proved himself as an Urban Achiever.
This iconic downtown theatre seats 1,000 and hosts movies, concerts, and other events.
The former site of a bowling alley, this location featured in The Big Lebowski is now home to an elementary school.
This is the exact spot in The Big Lebowski where the dude hits the dumpster after being chased by Da Fino.