1. House Of Horror1455 NW 107 Ave, Doral
2. Dr. Wilde's Screamatorium12400 SW 152nd St, Miami
3. Halls of Terror12265 S.W. 112th Street, Miami
4. Festival of Souls300 SW 1st Avenue, Ft Lauderdale
5. Horrorween House7708 nw 40th court, Coral Springs
6. Enigma Haunt21069 S. Military Trail, Boca Raton
7. Fright Nights9067 Southern Blvd, West Palm Beach
8. X-Scream Halloween2030 South Congress Avenue, Palm Springs
They're the largest haunted house in SoFla, and they've got 30 rooms full o' terror awaiting you at Miami International Mall.
A 7000sqft haunted house, with classic horror films playing in the background to add extra fright to this scream-filled locale at Zoo Miami.
27 rooms! A haunted attraction IN A ROLLER SKATING RINK. We repeat, IN A ROLLER SKATING RINK. Check out this scary sensation that's sure to be hell(ish) on wheels.
A zombie dunk tank and a pitch-black maze... plus 3 bars?! Check out the Festival of Souls on the Las Olas Riverfront this Halloween season for spectacular scares.
Horrorween House "delivers nightmares to South Florida", and so, we deliver Horrorween to you. Check out this 2500sqft bastion of Halloween fright in Coral Springs, October 26-27th.
Turning Old-Florida legends into ghost stories, these performers aim to shock and terrify you with tales from days gone by at Enigma Haunt. From now until November 2nd.
At the South Florida Fairgrounds they've got 4 haunted houses, and something called a "RIP Pas", which aside from being a hilarious pun, also lets you cut the lines.
The Travel Channel named 'em one of the Top 13 Haunts in the country, so yo should probably check out their 30 rooms full 'o terror. With some of Florida's best food trucks on site!