Lovers Are Making the Pilgrimage to Kiss In This Hidden Alleyway
1. Grapeland Water Park1550 NW 37 Ave, Miami
2. Miami Science Museum3280 S Miami Ave, Miami
3. The Miami Seaquarium440 Rickenbacker Causeway, Key Biscayne
4. Venetian Pool2701 De Soto Blvd, Coral Gables
5. Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden10901 Old Cutler Rd, Coral Gables
6. Isle Casino Racing Pompano Park777 Isle of Capri, Pompano Beach
7. Countyline Dragway19999 Okeechobee Rd, Miami
8. Little Havana Cigar Factory1501 SW 8th St, Miami
9. Dania Jai-Alai301 E Dania Beach Blvd, Dania Beach
For only $5, hit up this family-friendly Britto-painted water park with four pools and monthly movie nights from May to September.
A museum focusing on science, planets (they've got a planetarium), technology, and the heritage/history of SoFla.
Get up close and personal with all sorts of denizens of the sea -- sea lions, dolphins, sharks, sea turtles, and more -- with live shows, animal encounters, and exhibits.
This gorgeous, grotto-having, 820,000-gallon pool was built in 1923 from a rock quarry and's included in the National Register of Historical Landmarks.
Tour tropical garden paths filled, view over 30 species of native butterflies (!!), learn about horticulture & conservation from the experts, and partake in classes including photography and biogeography.
A casino, horse races, and six on-site restaurants ensure that you will blow a fairly significant amount of money in Pompano Beach. Get after it!
Having opened in 2007, CD was created as an outlet for SoFla street racing and drifting communities to do their thing without endangering the general public. Today, it's grown to host 200,000+ races to over 1,000,000 people at events like Street Wars, Beat the Heat, and Drift Sessions.
Enjoy quality cigars and fine wines while relaxing in the lounge at LHCF, where cigars are "a lifestyle".