We love you Milwaukee, but sometimes you’re a tough pill to swallow. You may be a great place on a Great Lake, but not when the lake turns on us and dumps 7in of lake-effect snow in April (search: "one-way flights to Miami"). We’re not breaking up with you just yet, MKE, but you’ve got 99 problems you need to work on for us to be truly happy.
1. Cell phone coverage at Summerfest
2. Sheriff David Clarke’s cowboy hat
3. Infinite I-94 construction
4. "Wrigley Field North"
5. Emerald ash borer all up in your trees
6. The false hope of a 70-degree day in March
7. Harley Thunder every five years
8. What's that smell at the lake?
9. Being called a Chicago suburb
10. Scott Walker
11. Two hours away from Lambeau Field
12. ...and not far enough away from Soldier Field
13. Deciding which new craft beer to drink
14. Grocery store blight in the inner city
15. The free keg is gone an hour into your cousin's wedding
17. Food trucks hibernate for winter