Let's face it, the Twin Cities are almost perfect, especially in the summertime, but if you've lived here for a bit you kind of have to admit that we've got a few problems. In fact we've got no less than 99 problems, and a (mosquito) itch is one...
1. Potholes in our potholes.
2. Powder days better than the ones at Vail.
3. Not being Vail.
4. Yards full of frozen poop.
5. Yards full of thawing poop.
6. Adrian Peterson.
7. Not having Adrian Peterson.
8. The polar vortex that started in 1936 and has yet to cease.
9. Mosquitos. Those little things... waitforit!... suck!
10. Frac mining, apparently.
11. Not knowing what frac mining is.
12. No Sunday liquor sales.
13. Being so close to Wisconsin… which has Sunday liquor sales.