Turns out that even though you've made the brilliant decision to live in MSP, a place that does a ton of things better than anywhere else, you're not immune from ruining it by making one of these 19 terrible decisions...
1. Getting sucked into Timberwolves season tickets
At this point even one game is one too many.
2. Swimming in the Mississippi
The way it looks is not deceiving... it really is a body-infested cesspool.
3. Living in St. Paul
If you need an explanation, you probably live in St. Paul.
This Chinese Festival Is Like 'Frozen' Come to Life
With one of the best and fastest growing craft beer scenes in the country, this is an epically bad town to be a "white wine person".
5. Being a fan of the Packers
It's understandable that after growing up in Wisconsin you'd eventually get tired of cheese and want to move to your more interesting neighbor Minnesota, but once you do, proper decorum dictates that you keep your lust for the Packers in your own household.
6. Trying to argue that any place other than Matt's Bar makes the best Jucy Lucy
Sure, there might be fancier Jucy Lucys in town, but nothing beats the original.
7. Shoveling while it's still snowing
Why do twice what you can do once?
8. Living in a place with no indoor parking
Think street parking's not so bad? Talk to us after you've been towed during a snow emergency or when it's -20 and your car won't start... or both.
9. Thinking the freeway's quicker when it's snowing
City streets on a snowy commute people!
10. Investing any meaningful money in a boat
Don't let the shloads of sweet lakes fool you, considering our summers last about three days, you'll spend more time and money storing that boat than actually boating on it.