This Tiny Kitchen Gadget Turns Radishes Into 'Super Mario' Mushrooms
1. Bistro Des Moulins10897 rue du Pont, Montreal
2. Broadway Pizzeria8655 Rue Sherbrooke E, Montréal
3. Tkrestobar5940 Victoria Ave, Montreal
4. Nouveau Palais281 rue Bernard, Montréal
5. Restaurant Griyo1575 rue Fleury E, Montreal
6. Lester’s Deli1057 rue Bernard, Montreal
7. Dinette Triple Crown6704 rue Clark, Montréal
8. La Bella Italiana5884 rue Jean Talon E, Montreal
9. JoBlo Restaurant Steakhouse3807 Wellington St, Verdun
Located in Parc Île-de-la-Visitation, this bistro offers views of the Rivière des Prairies and a waterfall from it's terrasse. Quite a view for a meal of wine and French classics.
The quaint interior of this Anjou pizza spot adds to it's appeal, but the real pull is the many specialty pizzas. Check it out for a slice, or two, or three..no judgement.
This Côte-des-Neiges spot is serving Filipino dishes, from steamed buns to noodle soups & sticky ribs. They also serve an infamous ramen burger -- which is worth the mess it could cause.
Located in Outremont, this "new American diner" has some terrific 'Merican eats, like juicy burgers and crispy chicken and waffles.
A part of the growing Haitian food scene in Montreal (you read that right), this spot is taking a Caribbean angle on tapas-like dishes.
Just because Schwartz's gets most of the smoked meat attention in Montreal doesn't mean that Lester's shouldn't get its fair share. They offer an extensive menu loaded with tasty options beyond just their smoked meat sammy.
One of the top spots for BBQ in town, DTC does everything from shrimp and grits to red beans & rice to Carolina-style pulled pork sammies.
Say hello to your newest food love: the nutella pizza at this Saint-Leonard spot. And if for some reason you're not into that, they also have other pizzas and a full gelato bar.